Log in Profile Log in to check your private messages FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Register
Quelqu’un parle anglais??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Peugeot BB et dérivés Forum Index -> Présentation -> Présentation des nouveaux inscrits
Previous topic :: Next topic  
ommoy27
BB Débutant

Normandie
Votre Peugeot ?: BB
06/01/1960 Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 16 Oct - 00:53 (2018)    Post subject: Quelqu’un parle anglais?? Reply with quote

i own a 1951 Peugeot 125 AV. And my partner has just bought a 1960 BB. I am trying to register it in UK but I need to have it authenticated with a letter from a Peugeot club so I can present it to our vehicle department in the UK.

When I bought it, it did not have a Carte Gris, so I need to prove what year it is and what model it is.

I hope someone on here can help and I look forward to your reply.

Merci

Joseph
Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 16 Oct - 00:53 (2018)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
lowic
Modérateur

près de Dijon
Votre Peugeot ?: BB TL, 103VS et GL10C (en attente)
01/11/1995 Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 16 Oct - 07:52 (2018)    Post subject: Quelqu’un parle anglais?? Reply with quote

Hello !

You can download the compliance declaration on this website : http://lesmordusdugalet.free.fr/index.php?option=com_content&task=categ…

After that, you must complete this document with serial number of your BB and the outside day of factory (approximately)

But, I don't know if it's enough to obtain your car registration document.
Administrateur

Toulouse, Grand rond
Votre Peugeot ?: Une Peugeot, moi ??
22/07/1975 Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 16 Oct - 10:53 (2018)    Post subject: Quelqu’un parle anglais?? Reply with quote

lowic wrote:
Hello !

You can download the compliance declaration on this website : http://lesmordusdugalet.free.fr/index.php?option=com_content&task=categ…

After that, you must complete this document with serial number of your BB and the outside day of factory (approximately)

Your english is very good Mr. Green
lowic
Modérateur

près de Dijon
Votre Peugeot ?: BB TL, 103VS et GL10C (en attente)
01/11/1995 Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 16 Oct - 10:56 (2018)    Post subject: Quelqu’un parle anglais?? Reply with quote

don't laugh about my english ! Mr. Green
BB Débutant

Normandie
Votre Peugeot ?: BB
06/01/1960 Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 16 Oct - 19:11 (2018)    Post subject: Quelqu’un parle anglais?? Reply with quote

McBB wrote:
lowic wrote:
Hello !

Your english is very good Mr. Green

McBB, I should have your username as I am actually Scottish, from a town called Fort William, where they filmed Braveheart  Razz

Thanks for your replies, I will try the link  Okay
McBB
Administrateur

Toulouse, Grand rond
Votre Peugeot ?: Une Peugeot, moi ??
22/07/1975 Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 17 Oct - 07:11 (2018)    Post subject: Quelqu’un parle anglais?? Reply with quote

McOmmoy !! Okay
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Peugeot BB et dérivés Forum Index -> Présentation -> Présentation des nouveaux inscrits All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation